To save time and disappointment on race day, we recommend you purchase your Cycling BC Race license before your 1st race of the Series!
How to choose your license?
Decide which Island Cup Series Races you are going to attend, then answer the following questions:
1. Am I only participating in one event?
- If Yes – choose a BC Ride Membership
- You can also buy a 1 day license for $10 (17 and up) or $5 (16 and under) at the event.
- If No – continue to Question 2
2. Am I participating in more than one event which are hosted by the same club? (Example the Hammerfest XC and Enduro hosted by Arrowsmith MTB Club)
- If Yes – choose a BC Ride Membership (You may also have to pay a club membership fee)
- If No – continue to question 3
3. Am I collecting BC Cup Points?
- If Yes – choose a Provincial Race License
To purchase your chosen license, click here and then sign in / up chose the user to purchase a license for then choose from the listed options.
Please note – if you have already purchased your Club Membership, you will have to contact Cycling BC directly to upgrade to a Provincial Race License
Once you have purchased your license, just print the receipt and bring it to the event with you. This will help save time and hassles onsite.
Please note – we will have a limited number of paper forms at registration for those who are unable to purchase online or are too late to do so.
For riders under 19, a waiver must be signed and faxed to Cycling BC. Parents must be present for “One Day” license purchases.