The 2017 12 Hours of Cumberland rolls again on June 10th.
Solo, teams of two or teams of four, this event is well regarded for the fun and family friendly atmosphere.
Riders can compete in the solo category for the coveted Twelve Hour Cup or for the equally coveted Beardsley Pottery mugs in a team of 2 or 4 men or women. There is also the option to have a mixed team of men and women… a perfect fit for racing families!
Registration opens March 1st for the 12 Hours of Cumberland. Pick up your race plate at 7 am on June 10th at the No. 6 Mine Park.
The course is a user friendly course that is great for riders of all abilities.
The 2017 Vancouver Island Cup Mountain Bike Race Series, is BC’s premiere grassroots race series spanning the length of Vancouver Island. Cross Country, Downhill, Enduro and Marathon disciplines are brought together from numerous local mountain bike clubs.
If you’re a first timer, seasoned pro or just out to have some fun we would love to see you experience mountain bike racing on Vancouver Island.
Island Cup Races are sanctioned by Cycling BC.
- United Riders of Cumberland
- Online pre-registration only – Register Now
Race Day Instructions
- Plate pickup and waivers are available at the Number 6 Mine Park from 7:00-7:45am.
- Pre-race safety meeting 7:45am
- If paying cash day of, please bring appropriate $41.50 or $21.50 cash.
- One day licenses are available on site for $10 or $5 (U17)
- Cycling BC Licenses should be purchased prior to race day. Bring proof of payment to site if no license in your possession.
- Course map and distance will be provided as soon as possible, likely just over a week before the race.
- Simple rules. Ride as many laps as you can in 12 hours.
- All racers will be on course at the same time. Please ride courteously.
- Spectators are welcome, please avoid riding the course if possible to reduce chance of involvement with the racers.
Food & Beverage
- We will have the famous UROC BBQ on site.
- Water and porta potties are available at the venue.