More info to come
The 2017 Vancouver Island Cup Mountain Bike Race Series, is BC’s premiere grassroots race series spanning the length of Vancouver Island. Cross Country, Downhill, Enduro and Marathon disciplines are brought together from numerous local mountain bike clubs.
If you’re a first timer, seasoned pro or just out to have some fun we would love to see you experience mountain bike racing on Vancouver Island.
Island Cup Races are sanctioned by Cycling BC.
- Trail Bicycles
- Online pre-registration only
- Half price for youth under 19 (beginner / intermediate categories)
Race Day Instructions
- Plate pickup and waivers are available at the TBA from 9-10:30am.
- Pre-race safety meeting 10:45am
- If paying cash day of, please bring appropriate $51.50 or $26.50 cash.
- One day licenses are available on site for $10 or $5 (U17)
- Cycling BC Licenses should be purchased prior to race day. Bring proof of payment to site if no license in your posession.
- Course map and distance will be provided as soon as possible, likely just over a week before the race.
- All racers will be on course at the same time. Experts will begin first followed by the Intermediate and then the beginner racers.
- Start times for each category will be posted the morning of the event.
- Spectators are welcome, please avoid riding the course if possible to reduce chance of involvement with the racers.
Food & Beverage
- We will have a bbq and snacks on site at the finish line and snacks at the lap point / finish line.
- Water and Porta Potties are available at the event.