Stage 1 : Daves Line, South Ridge, Green Ribbon, Sofa King, Bottom Feeder
Stage 2 : Jelly Roll, North Ridge, Sidewinder
Stage 3: Lumpy pants, Who’s yer daddy, Night Shift
Stage 4 : Snakes and Ladders, Little Face, Plunge Extension
Experts will ride 1,2,3,4
Intermediate will ride 4,2,3
Beginner will ride 3,4
BBQ included after the race
*No feed zone
Looking for volunteers! Contact Scott@trekbikesvictoria.com for race and volunteer details.
The 2017 Vancouver Island Cup Mountain Bike Race Series, is BC’s premiere grassroots race series spanning the length of Vancouver Island. Cross Country, Downhill, Enduro and Marathon disciplines are brought together from numerous local mountain bike clubs.
If you’re a first timer, seasoned pro or just out to have some fun we would love to see you experience mountain bike racing on Vancouver Island.
Island Cup Races are sanctioned by Cycling BC.
- Pro City Racing
- Online pre-registration only – Register Now
- Half price for youth under 19 (beginner / intermediate categories)
Race Day Instructions
- Plate pickup and waivers are available from 9-10:30am.
- Pre-race safety meeting 10:45am
- If paying cash day of, please bring appropriate $51.50 or $26.50 cash.
- One day licenses are available on site for $10 or $5 (U17)
- Cycling BC Licenses should be purchased prior to race day. Bring proof of payment to site if no license in your posession.
- Stage 1 : Daves Line, South Ridge, Green Ribbon, Sofa King, Bottom Feeder
- Stage 2 : Jelly Roll, North Ridge, Sidewinder
- Stage 3: Lumpy pants, Who’s yer daddy, Night Shift
- Stage 4 : Snakes and Ladders, Little Face, Plunge Extension
- Experts will ride 1,2,3,4 – Intermediate will ride 4,2,3 – Beginner will ride 3,4
Food & Beverage
- We will have a bbq and snacks on site at the finish line and snacks at the lap point / finish line.
- Water and washrooms are available at the event.