DH #1 DC/DH May 5th 2019
The classic course has been getting faster and faster each year and some of the up and comers in DH Racing rate the course as one of their favorites.
Spectator friendly, come join the fun.
Online Registration Only
Registration closes May 3rd at midnight
- No Day of Registration
- $60 – Includes Post Race BBQ
- Riders 18 and under can use promo code “U19” for a 50% discount on entry. Please don’t forget and ask for a refund later!
- We will have a special short course (upper portion of DC/DH) for the Youth U12 category)
- All participants must be a member of Cycling BC or affiliate club (UROC). One day licenses are available PRINT THIS FORM and bring correct cash
Single Crown “Enduro” Men/Women
Youth U12 – (Short course upper DC/DH)
*Note – Full face helmets required for all categories.
- Plate/Chip Pickup at 8:00 am
- Shuttles Start at 9:00am
- Race Starts at 12:45 pm
- Coal Creek Park, Cumberland
- Host Club Name: United Riders of Cumberland
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.unitedridersofcumberland.com
The 2019 Vancouver Island Cup Mountain Bike Race Series, is BC’s premiere grassroots race series spanning the length of Vancouver Island. Cross Country, Downhill, Enduro and Marathon disciplines are brought together from numerous local mountain bike clubs.
If you’re a first timer, seasoned pro or just out to have some fun we would love to see you experience mountain bike racing on Vancouver Island.
Island Cup Races are sanctioned by Cycling BC.