XC #1 – Victoria XC March 17th 2019
Host Club Pro City Racing
- Mt Work Hartland AKA “The Dump Click for Google Map location
- Drive to the top of Hartland road, there is parking/washrooms and all registration/awards will take place in the parking lot
- Saturday March 16th – Course Marking in the afternoon.
- 9:30-10:45 – Registration package pickup in parking lot. Please bring your cycling bc licence or printed one day form.
- 11:00 Expert race start
- 11:02 Intermediate Race Start
- 11:04 Beginner Race Start
- 12:00 – 1:00 BBQ/Re group in parking area
- 1:15 – Awards/Podiums/Swag in parking area
The 2019 Will be the same course at 2018. 5.9KM laps with 160M of climbing. This course is rocky and technical with lots of short punchy climbs and some fun descents. Expect VERY wet conditions. This will be a short race, most riders will take about 1 hour to complete.
Experts 3 Laps, Intermediates 2, Beginners 1.
Registration – Online registration only
Cost: $30 for adults, $15 for Youth 18 years and younger (Must use coupon code “U19“)
Registration includes: Chip timing, draw prizes, BBQ after the race, $5 donation to the SIMBS trail crew, and good times!
Registration closes March 15th at 11:59pm
Island Cup Series
The 2019 Vancouver Island Cup Mountain Bike Series is BC’s premiere grassroots race series spanning the length of Vancouver Island. Cross Country, Downhill, Enduro and Marathon disciplines are brought together from numerous local mountain bike clubs. If you are a first timer, seasoned pro or just out to have some fun we would love to see you experience mountain bike racing on Vancouver Island.
Island Cup races are sanctioned by Cycling BC.